NOVEMBER 2017 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
- Is the sea otter a marine mammal? Yes or No
- What family is the sea otter a part of? a. skunk b. weasel c. beaver
- Is the sea otter an endangered species? Yes or No
- Are sea otters carnivores or plant eaters?
- How does a sea otter stay warm? a. thick fur b. blubber c. wears a sweater
- Are the back feet of sea otters webbed? Yes or No
- Do sea otters like to float on their backs? Yes or No
- Sea Otters have 2 types of fur, the underfur and ________________.
- Does a sea otter catch fish with its teeth or front paws?
- Sea Otters tend to rest together in single-sex (all boys or all girls) groups called ________________.
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|