2018 Merit Questions
1. In what year did the first Camp Longhorn begin?
2. In what GALAXY does the Earth reside within?
3. Which river flows through New Orleans, Louisiana?
4. What sport can be performed on both water and snow?
5. What U.S. document includes the words “all men are created equal”?
6. What is a dead tree that is still standing called? A. Dead B. Snag C. Statue
7. Where does a dormouse live? A. Trees B. lakes C. Desert
8. What is the human heel bone formally called?
9. Can a kiwi bird fly?
10. Does a whale breathe through gills?
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|