2018 Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in.
1. Where do Monarch butterflies spend their winter hibernation?
(Circle answer) A. Mexico B. Antartica C. Australia
2. The path Earth makes around the Sun is called the _______.
(Circle answer) A. axis B. rotation C. flight path D. orbit
3. Of all the 50 American states, 48 states share borders.
Which two states do not share a border with any other state? ______________ and _______________
4. What is another word for table tennis? (Circle answer) A. Badminton B. Pickleball C. Ping Pong D. Checkers
5. Where can campers spend their merits? ________________________
6. Where do coconuts grow? (Circle answer) A. in the ground B. on a vine C. in treetops
7. Circle the mammal that is on the Endangered animal species list.
A. Panda Bear B. Black Rhinoceros C. Grizzly Bear D. Grey Wolf
8. Circle only the following that are found in the eye.
Lashes Retina Lid Iris Eye Brow Cornea
9. Is a penguin considered to be a bird? ________________
10. What is a Abalone? (Circle answer) A. Sea Snail B. Sandwich Meat C. Mollusk D. Music Instrument
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|