2019 November Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in.
1. What Camp Longhorn Camp was started in 2016?
A. Indian Springs B. Inks Lake C. C3 on Inks Lake
2. This planet is the 6th planet from the Sun. It has a ring system that can be seen from Earth with Binoculars.
A. Jupiter B. Venus C. Pluto D. Saturn
3. In which state are the Everglades located?
A. Texas B. Florida C. Mississippi D. Georgia
4. When you play basketball, how many steps can you take when you are not bouncing the ball?
A. none B. one C. two D. three
5. What special holiday is celebrated in November?
A. St. Patrick’s Day B. President’s Day C. Thanksgiving D. Grandparent’s Day
6. A forest of trees that form seeds in cones is called a ____________forest?
A.. Cactus Forest B. Coastal Forest C. Coniferous Forest D. Deciduous Forest
7. A bat uses a high pitch sounds to help it see in the dark. This ability is called?
A. Locomotion B. Echolocation C. Sightseeing D. Soundseeing
8. To experience the sense of taste, you___________.
A. sniff B. feel C. eat D. listen
9. What is another name for a young frog?
A. Froggie B. Pupa C. Toad D. Tadpole
10. How many stepsisters does Cinderella have?
A. One B. Two C. Three D. None
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|