2020 September Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers.!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email
addresses below or print out the page and mail in:
Campers Name_______________________________ Term____________
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. The oldest boy campers get to go on a _______________,
A. Rollercoaster B. Ranger Bus Trip C. Scavenger Hunt D. Train Ride
2. All planets only have one moon orbiting around them.
A. True B. False
3. What are three types of land forms?
A. tree, house, car B. plateau, house, hill C. mountain, peninsula, hill D. hill, range, river
4. President Jefferson sent which two men to explore the Louisiana Purchase.
A. Marbury & Madison B. Clay & Calhoun C. Lewis & Clark D. Hamilton & Burr
5. Which of the following has the definition of “going into a deep sleep”?
A. migrate B. hibernate C. camouflage D. instinct
6. Although jellyfish and crayfish have the word “fish” in their name, they aren’t actually fish.?
A. True B. False
7. Lizards and snakes smell with their____________.
A. skin B. noses C. tongues D. All choices - A, B, C
8. An Army Ant is a generic name used to describe over 200 species of ants.
A group of foraging Army Ants is called a ____________________.
A. Swarm B. Swarm Raid C. Column Raid D. All choices - A, B, C
9. Which of the following is the largest kind of bird in the world?
A. Emu B. Ostrich C. Hummingbird D. Penguin
10. Can you finish the poem?
Baa, Baa, Black Sheep. Have you any wool? Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! _______Bags full!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|