MARCH 2017 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
1. Is Earth the only planet in our Solar System that has liquid water and oxygen to breathe? NO_____ YES _____
2. Where an animal lives is called it: a. home b. habitat c. environment _____________
3. What is the largest habitat on Earth? _______________
4. Are Corals found in a coral reef a plant or an animal? _______________
5. Swamps and marshes and bogs are habitats called __________________
6. Do Camels store water in their humps? NO_____ YES______
7. When bears hibernate, do they eat or drink? NO _____ YES ______
8. Tropical rainforests contain four layers of habitat – emergent, canopy, understory and floor. Which layer gets the most sun? ___________
9. What are grassland of North America called? _________________
10. Are Prairie dogs really a dog? NO _____ YES ______
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|