2019 Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in.
(Circle correct answers)
1. What is the last day of camp called when you get picked up to go home?
A. Invasion Day B. Longhorn Cup Day C. Visitor’s Day D. Fun Day
2. How many days does it take for Earth to make one revolution around the sun?
A. 31 days B. 365 days C. 1 day D. 250 days
3. Circle the state that shares a border with Maine.
A. New Hampshire B. New York C. Pennsylvania D. Rhode Island
4. Where would you find a Zamboni Machine?
A. Coffee Shop B. Fitness Gym C. Ice Rink D. Basketball Court
5. Was New Orleans, Louisiana the birthplace of......
A. Rap Music B. Jazz Music C. Calypso Music D. Country Music
6. What mammal is called the Ship of The Desert?
A. Donkey B. Elephant C. Camel D. Pack Mule
7. Is a spider an insect? True or False
8. What do you call a road with no exit?
A. Cul-de-Sac B. Dead-End-Road C. Turn-Around-Road
9. What organization did Clara Barton help to found in the 1800’s?
A. March of Dimes B. Future Farmers of America C. Red Cross
10. Would you find a water moccasin in a .......?
A. Shoe Store B. Swamp C. Indian Desert
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|