2019 MAY Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in.
(Circle correct answer)
1. What do you call the time of day when all campers relax?
A. Nap Time B. Rest Time C. Bunk Time D. Quiet Time
2. All planets have moons. A. True B. False
3. What direction is opposite of Southwest?
A. Southeast B. Northeast C. Northwest D. North
4. A baseball is smaller than a softball. A. True B. False
5. In 1871, was the city of Chicago destroyed by a
A. Flood B. Earthquake C. Fire D. Godzilla
6. Which item is NOT a basic need of all plants.
A. Water B. Special Vitamins C. Soil D. Light
7. From where do dogs sweat?
A. Claws B. Tongue C. Paws D. Ears
8. To experience the sense of hearing, you . . .
A. Feel B. Sniff C. See D. Listen
9. Tadpoles have tails when they first hatch. A. True B. False
10. How does an insect defend itself?
A. Tasting Bad when eaten B. Blending in to surroundings C. Stingers D. All - A , B, C
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|