2021 October Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in. All answers are due by the end of this month.
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. What color are the Blobs? _________________, __________________, __________________.
2. About how many million of miles is the Sun away from the Earth?
A. About 93 million B. About 150 million C. About 200 million D. About 100 million
3. How many continents are on Earth?
A.Three B. Ten C. Seven D. Five
4. What sporting event is held every year on Memorial Day?
A .Masters Golf B. Indianapolis 500 C. Baseball All Star Game D. Super Bowl
5. Which of the following provides most plants with the most nutrients?
A. Air B. Water C. Soil D. Sunlight
6. What is a carnivore?
A. Animals that only eat plants B. Animals that eat other animals
C. Animals that eat plants and other animals D. Animals that only eat bugs
7. The smallest bird egg belongs to the hummingbird.
A. True B. False
8. My body is cold-blooded, I am covered in scales, I lay eggs, I have gills to breathe underwater What am I?
A. Amphibian B. Reptile C. Fish D. Mammal
9. Alligators are very social reptiles. They prefer to live in groups called________________.
A. pods B. herds C. congregations D. gatherings
10. In the story of Peter Pan, on which wrist does Captain Hook have his hook?
A. Left B. Right
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|