April 2018 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
1. What night of the week do campers and counselors hike to Church Mountain?
2. Name two planets that have rings?
3. Name two States that have active Volcanoes.
4. How many points does a team score when they make a touchdown?
5. Who made the first United States Flag?
6. What is the State Flower of Texas?
7. Do Anteaters have teeth?
8. What bones protect your heart and lungs?
9. Can an owl turn its head all the way around?
10. What is the name of the largest shark?
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|