MAY 2017 Merit Questions
You now EARN 2 MERITS for each correct answer!
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please don't send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly.
Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses below or print out page and mail in .
1. Which planet in our solar system is the only one to rotate in a different direction?
a. Venus b. Saturn c. Uranus d. Mercury
2. What is the Capitol of Texas?
3. What is the equivalent number for Roman Numeral XV?
a. 10 b. 20 c. 17 d. 15
4. Which everyday item is shaped like a cylinder?
b. A. Ice b. Bat c. Coke can
5. What is the smallest prime Number?
a. 3 b. 2 c. 1 d. 4
6. Which word is an antonym of tight?
a. Thin b. narrow c. loose
7. How many pints in a quart?
8. A narrow channel connecting 2 bodies of water is called what?
a. strait b. river c. lake d. bay
9. How many bones are in the Adult Human Body?
a. 195 b. 215 c. 206 d. 300
10. An animal without a spine is called?
a. Invertebrate b. Vertebrate c. Exoskeleton d. Carnivore
Answers need to be postmarked BEFORE the LAST DAY
of this month to receive merits!
Put your name and term you attend!
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|