2019 March Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in.
(Circle correct answer)
1. What does every camper get to do after eating their meal in the chow hall?
A. Sweep under the table B. Wash their own tray C. Wipe off the table
2. How long does Earth take to make one rotation?
A. One day B. One year C. One month D. One week
3. In what lake is the Loch Ness monster supposedly been seen?
A. Lake Buchanan B. Loch Ness, Scotland C. Lake Superior D. Inks Lake
4. How many strikes does it take for a baseball batter to be out?
A. two B. One C. Three
5. Plants release a gas called____________, which all animals need to breathe and survive.
A. Ethelene B. Oxygen C. Diesel D. Carbon Dioxide
6. Animals with backbones are called _________________.
A. Mammals B. Lizards C. Birds D. Vertebrates
7. What is the system responsible for taking in oxygen and removing carbon dioxide from the body?
A. Circulatory B. Respiratory C. Excretory D. Digestive
8. An alligator’s snout is ___________________?
A. Pointed B. Rounded C. square
9. How many body parts does an insect have?
A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four
10. What did the Gingerbread Man say after he hopped out of the oven and as he ran away?
A. “Jumping Jacks, I am not coming back!
B. “Look Look and See! No one can catch me!”
C. “Run, Run, Fast as you can! You can’t catch me, I’m the Gingerbread Man!”
D. One! Two! Three! I am Free!”
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|