2021 May Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers.
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheet to one of the email
addresses below or print out the page and mail in:
Campers Name_______________________________ Term____________
(Circle correct answer or fill in the blank)
1. Name two water activities campers get to do at camp.
2. What keeps planets in their orbits?
A. Rotation and Speed B. Gravity and Inertia C. Electricity and Air D. Magnetism and Polarism
3. What is the name of the tallest free-standing mountain?
A. Mount Denali B. Mount Everest C. Mount Wycheproof D. Mount Kilimanjaro
4. What is the scientific word for the complete change a caterpillar undertakes?
A. Larva B. Cocooning C. Metamorphosis D. Hibernation
5. George Washington’s home is called ________________.
A. A log cabin B. Mount Vernon C. Monticello D. University of Virginia
6. What does NOT help flowers pollinate?
A. Butterflies B. Bees C. Wind D. Sunlight
7. Mammals that lay eggs are called Monotremes.
A. True B. False
8. What is an animal that eats carrion (dead animals) called?
A. Predator B. Scavenger C. Prey D. Omnivore
9. Which animal can breathe with their lungs and also through their moist skin?
A. Fish B. Reptiles C. Amphibians D. Turtles
10. What food serves as the base for Guacamole dip?
A. Peppers B. Tomatoes C. Onions D. Avocados
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|