2020 February Merit Questions
Each Camper must submit their own answers! Please do not send one answer sheet for multiple campers!
Earn TWO MERITS for each question answered correctly. Email your answer sheets to one of the email addresses
below or print out the page and mail in.
(Circle correct answers)
1. What responsibility does each camper have to do after each meal before leaving the chow hall?
A. Hug your counselor B. Comb your hair C. Wash your tray D. Sing a song
2. Which is the biggest planet in our solar system?
A. Venus B. Earth C. Saturn D. Jupiter
3. Which ocean is the smallest on Earth?
A. Pacific B. Arctic C. Atlantic D. Indian
4. What is the height of a basketball rim above the court for 6th graders and older?
A. 10 foot B. 9 foot C. 8 foot D. 6 foot
5. Where did General George Washington spend the winter of 1777?
A. Lexington, Massachusetts B. Ferry Farm Plantation, Virginia
C. Washington, D.C. D. Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
6. What do giraffes like to eat?
A. butterflies, caterpillars B. Bird eggs, lizards on trees
C. twigs of plants, leaves, fruit D. Flower petals
7. A skeleton is made out of _____________?
A. Ligaments B. Tendons C. Cartilage D. Bones
8. Which of the following are birds of prey?
A. Hawks B. Robins C. Owls D. Scissor-tailed Flycatchers
9. What do BIG fish eat?
A. Squids B. Octopus C. Smaller Fish D. All listed - A, B, & C
10. What does “BFG” stand for in the book by Roald Dahl?
A. Beautiful Fairy Garden B. Big Friendly Giant
C. Brown Furry Gorilla D. Bags, Flags, Gadgets
|Inks Lake Campers mail answers to:||Indian Springs Campers mail answers to:||C3 Campers mail answers to:|