Concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Camp Longhorn families,
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we approach our 81st summer. We are so grateful for your positive outpouring of support through this unprecedented time surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic. Our goal is to make sure that all our campers and employees can experience a Camp Longhorn summer. After careful consideration and advice from our medical staff, other Texas camp directors, and our camp families, we will be delaying the start of camp by 2 weeks as we continue to monitor the situation. The new dates are posted below. We do hope the modification will allow your campers to still attend the term in which they have been placed. If you would like to make any changes or have questions, please contact us.
- Tuition for all terms is due May 15th (Please see modified refund policy below).
- There will be no bus transportation to camp this summer from any city including the pickup and return to the Austin Airport. Families will be instructed as to the requirements and time for drop off by a family member or designee. All bus fare will be credited to your account.
- Due to the change in terms and bus fare, your tuition balance may change. Please log into your account and view your latest statement. Any remaining balance will be credited to your account or refunded upon request.
- The health and safety of our campers and employees has always been our top priority. As information from the CDC and Governor’s task force is announced, we will inform our camp families of our protocols and procedures concerning Covid-19.
Since news and information will continue to change and many families need more time to process this information, we have modified our refund policy to help you make the best decision concerning you family:
Cancellations for any reason prior to a term:
- Receive a full tuition refund; or
- Use the balance for 2021 tuition. If full tuition is not used this summer and paid by May 15th, it may be held for 2021 at the 2020 price and is fully refundable up to 30 days before your camper’s 2021 term.
Additionally, there are several options for placed campers deposit. You have the option to:
- Receive a full refund for your deposit,
- Use your placed campers deposit to ensure your place in 2021.
2020 Term Dates for Inks Lake & Indian Springs
1st Term - 2 weeksJun 21 - Jul 4
2nd Term - 2 weeksJul 5 - Jul 18
3rd Term - 2 weeksJul 19 - Aug 1
4th Term - 2 weeksAug 2 - Aug 15
2020 Term Dates for C3 on Inks Lake
2nd Term - 1 week Jun 21 - Jun 27
3rd Term - 1 week Jun 28 - Jul 4
4th Term - 1 week Jul 5 - Jul 11
5th Term - 2 weeksJul 12 - Jul 25
6th Term - 1 week Jul 26 - Aug 1
1st Term - 1 week Aug 2 - Aug 8