Concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19)
As news and information about the coronavirus pandemic continues to pour in, all of us at Camp Longhorn are praying that our camp families are safe and doing their part to slow the spread of the virus. Just like you, we are not sure what the next few days, weeks or months will bring before the start of our 81st summer. We can only hope, pray and prepare for a full summer, but at the same time, the health and safety of our campers and staff is paramount so we must prepare for cancellations as well. Because of this, we have updated our tuition and refund policy to give you some options that we hope will help ease your mind in these uncertain times. For now, we have moved the tuition due date to May 15.
Coronavirus Refund Policy:
In the event of any cancellations this summer, you will have the option to:
- Receive a full tuition refund; or
- Use the balance for 2021 tuition. If full tuition is not used this summer, it may be used for 2021 at the 2020 price. It is fully refundable up to 30 days before your camper’s 2021 term.
Additionally, there are several options for your deposit. You have the option to:
- Receive a full refund for your deposit,
- Use the deposit to hold your place for any remaining terms that are available this summer, or
- Use it to ensure your place in 2021.
Camp Longhorn will continue to closely monitor the situation and will follow recommendations from Federal and State agencies, our medical team and the Texas Department of Health and Human Services, making any adjustments to our operations, as necessary or required.